Fort Group is seeking a US Tax Preparer
SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Fort Group is accepting resumes for a Senior Accountant or Manager to join our U.S. Tax team.
Candidates for this position should have their Canadian CPA designation and an interest in U.S. tax OR experience preparing personal United States Federal Income and State Tax Returns. Experience preparing personal and corporate Canadian Income Tax Returns is an asset.
• Prepare United States Federal and State Personal Income Tax Returns and related documents
• Prepare Canadian Personal and Corporate Income Tax Returns and related slips
• Research U.S. Tax laws
• Provide exceptional, personalized service to our clients in all communications and meetings
• Work as a part of the management team to continually adapt and create best practises for serving our clients most efficiently
• Perform related duties as requested by partners and management team
• Practical tax experience in preparing U.S. Income Tax Returns or a Canadian CPA designation
• A minimum of one-year public practice experience, ideally working with U.S. tax preparation
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of TaxPrep and Prosystems is an asset
• Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Competitive remuneration package
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive health plan
• Work/life balance is a priority at Fort Group
• Opportunity for personal development within the Firm
Fort Group, located minutes from downtown Winnipeg, is a mid-sized accounting Firm that takes pride in recruiting professionals that have a passion for superior client service, thrive in a high-performance environment and enjoy a fun work culture.
Submit your resume by checking out Careers page HERE